About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.31.2011

End of week 2

Just weighed myself and not very happy with what I saw... but I only have myself to blame for the 1lb loss. I didnt walk nearly as much as I did the first week due to fatigue and the dang headache!!! I stubbed my toe really bad yesterday and that didnt help either.

Week one: 1000cal or lower a day. 1 hr walking + sit ups, 5x week. 3 lb loss
Week two: 500-1100 cal a day. 30 min walk, 2x week. 1 lbs.

When my toe heals I'm going to try and walk 5x a week to see if I can lose a little more than 1 a week. Just as a test run.

Day 14 meal
Breakfast: One egg, one bacon

Lunch: First time at Acapulco and enjoyed it every much. Chicken taco (didnt eat the tortilla. After the meal the waiter asked, YOURE NOT EATING THE TORTILLAS???? as if it was a sin... it probably is.... and I am sorry. Didnt touch the chips, no beans, just extra veggies. MMM this was good!!)


Dinner- I made Buffalo beef patties with sauteed onions and mushrooms, topped with my fav, bacon!!!
Jerry liked this a lot but for me, it was a bit too rich. I'd prefer pork or turkey meat to buffalo. :P



No exercise because I stubbed my dang toe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment