About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.26.2011

Paleo 11 - What can I eat?

I eat out quite a lot due to work stress = not wanting to be at work. Including the lunch and occasional dinners, I eat out about 7 times a week. Work lunch is fine since we usually end up at the same places and they have paleo friendly dishes, but when it comes to dinner, that becomes the problem.

Yesterday's meal
BREAKFAST: 2 eggs and bacon (190cal)
LUNCH: Geezers Santa Fe Chicken Salad - NO CORN. Found out I can have Corn LOL! (~390 cal)
(The pic was taken after I started eating, sorry)


DINNER: Mongolian BBQ. Can I have this? I had a bowl of chicken and pork, another bowl of cabbage, broccoli, green onions, onions, cilantro and garlic. I got greedy and added more to my meat bowl hehe. Its protein and veggies BUT when the cook was cooking it, he added mysterious sauce at the very end and I was not very happy. I guess it was my own fault for not telling him in the first place. (Didnt know I needed to rotate it.)

where did the Brown stuff come from? hm?
what I put on my plate OINK OINK


Since we had dinner pretty late and I needed to watch my Idol finale, I decided to skip on my walking. (Hard to hear on my treadmill and I cant walk right after I eat.) I dont know how skipping walking sessions will affect my paleo diet, hopefully not too much.

Total consumption: ~1046 cal, 47g fat, 28g carb, 9g fiber

Today I am feeling pretty good. No need for coffee just yet. Having a little bit of heart burn though... maybe because of the dang sauce? (Blame it on the sauce, yeah!)

3 comments:

  1. Question. So total cal is bfast + lunch + dinner? Or was that just dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 1000? that is my total intake!

    ReplyDelete