About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.18.2011

Paleo day 3

Hello to my non existing readers! This is my third day of Paleo and I must say I am feeling pretty good (and full!). I woke up full and forced my egg down... but just learned from Dr. Sophia that I can skip meals if I am not hungry... all these new techniques are so different from what I have doing for the last decade. I am working on this with an open mind and open heart. :)

Day Two Meal
BREAKFAST: 2 egg whites 1 yolk in butter (~100cal)
(none of the usually starving feeling)
LUNCH: Chili's Chicken Fajita - no rice, no beans, no avocado, no cheese. (~360 with the goods)
              (You should eat avocado and cheese but I personally hate the stuff)
              *I said no thank you to the chips + salsa, and no tortillas.. I was tempted. Are you kidding me??
(no feeling of hunger)
DINNER: left over 4 oz Salmon grilled with butter, garlic powder and parsley(~342cal)
                made myself the souplantation broccoli salad with broccoli, light mayo with no carb or nut oil?, bacon, onions, apple cider vinegar. 




SNACKS: few pieces of almonds for (~8cal each)

EXERCISE: Brisk walking - short jog for 60 min and some sit ups. According to the machine I did 245 cal worth.

 

Day 3:
(I woke up full!!! As if I woke up and walked to the fridge to pig out...) (uh... I hope I didn't!!)
BREAKFAST: 2 egg whites 1 yolk in butter (~100cal)
(STUFFED)
LUNCH: Geezer's Santa Fe Chicken Salad, no cheese, no avocado, no tortilla chips (SADx99). (~350cal)
DINNER: still unsure about dinner but will update on that tomorrow. 



Dr. Sophia did let me know that my calorie intake is too low but I am not sure how to increase it. This is probably what I ate prior to starting but with candy and lots more carbs. I feel so much more full and for a longer period. I am pretty happy with how I feel because so far, I am not having any cravings (though so much temptation!!!) and am not having feelings of starvation that I constantly feel. So far, no headaches or dizzy spells so far so I am going to keep going.

 

2 comments:

  1. My nutritionist has advise against skipping meals. If you're not hungry you still gotta eat something during reg times. Eat less ok but eat nothing bad. Mist important is breakfast because it starts your day. High protein breakfasts are good

    I've had days where I didn't eat enough but wasn't hungry. Didn't affect me until I was half way through my warmup for my match. I ate an energy before the game and won 6-2 6-2. Was really tired prior though

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is your nutritionist anyway?

    ReplyDelete