About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.28.2011

Day 12 - weekends are nice but very hard to paleo

Sitting at home there are so many temptations. Coupons for dinners, commercials for new products, candy and treats laying around (need to throw out), when I'm bored I would always just munch. I am no longer having cravings but still have bad thoughts when I see stuff laying around. My will power for carbs is much better than I thought it would be but my sweet tooth... not so much. Very hard to control.

Fridays meals
Beakfast - woke up full so I only had one egg and one bacon
Lunch - went to Chili's and didnt want the fajita... so I ordered their grilled chicken sanwich with no bread, no fries, just veggies. The broccoli was SUPER buttery so I didnt eat it and everything else was salty so I didnt finish it. It is so weird to notice these things because before paleo, everything tasted fine to me. I guess I am more sensitive to it because I haven't been incorporating these things to my diet anymore.




Dinner - Tried a new recipe I found. Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with sun dried tomatos. It turned out VERY GOOD!! yum yum yum! 
(wash the chicken, open it up but not all the way, stuff it with ground pepper and chopped up sun dried tomatos. wrap it with chicken as if you are closing up the opening, and add toothpicks to keep it down if necessary. stove at 400, 3 min., broil for about 5 min or until crispy.)



Had some almonds for snacks :)

Total calorie intake for friday was about 1100, 75 g carb, 12g fiber, 75g protein. (too much carb?)

I have been feeling very good. No woosy, dizzy spells, not hungry, no cravings.

I have my first doc appt on tuesday so I will see what my doc says about my new lifestyle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment