About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

6.02.2011

Day 18 - a little tired

Things have been very busy around me... and I do not do well in these situations.
I need to start being a little more organized so that I stop feeling so overwhelmed.
And when I'm overwhelmed,  I don't want to do a single thing...  -_-

I have a little time today so I'm blogging. Then need to reply to a bunch of emails... then get to work lol.
My energy level has gone down, I am not sure why? I have been eating more calories than before but my energy spike.... is no more :( I am starting to feel a little hungry and tired, not how I was on the first two weeks. Maybe I need to intake more protein or something?

For lunch yesterday I had my first real burger (no buns). It was pretty good but did not sit well with my stomach, as I always feel after I eat a little beef. Had indigestion, wasnt feeling too well, and felt bleh.

The last two nights I have been having chinese hot pot. (not shabu shabu, please dont mistaken it for shabu shabu. Chinese hot pot uses flavored broth!)  The first night I had the house special, pictured below. It is basically a seafood broth and I didnt like it at all. Generally because it tasted like saute... and I hate that stuff. Second day I had the kelp broth which was very good. I felt just a little weird after but I thought it was ok since it was just broth??  No rice, no glass noodles, no tofu, but still good.



 No exercise, cal intake was over 1000. I cant count the rest because the hot pot was so mysterious.


Day 17

Lunch - had a salmon thing at a teriyaki place at the mall. This place is very very good... My memory is gone and I cannot remember the name of this place. I asked for salmon with no sauce, but of course it is glazed in it. I tried to wipe off as much as I can... felt a little funky after but the food was really good. Replaced rice for more veggies.



1 comment: