About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.20.2011

Paleo Day 5 - happy friday!

Happy Friday everybody! 

My Friday is great expect for the fact that I feel like my body's battery is at 10%. My gas light would be flashing if I was a car. I am up and awake thank to my 1/4 cup of coffee (ever since I replaced my fruit smoothies for coffee 4 weeks ago, I have been very sensitive to caffeine. now that I do not have the natural sugar to keep me energized... I need my coffee in the morning) but my body is drained. It is a very strange feeling and according to the forums online, it is a common feeling you get when you start off the Paleo diet. It is a strange feeling... I am not sleepy or tired, just kind of a floaty weird feeling. I am trying to figure out ways to increase the calorie intake or some other way to energize me without carbs or sugar. 

I have to expect another week or two of this so I am trying very hard to keep it together. I am probably having mega carb withdraws.
Last night for dinner I tried a Paleo recipe that I found. Basically contains pork chops, onions and apples. It was pretty tasty but I'd like to try it with thin slices of pork next time. That along with my left over broccoli salad was a perfect size. 



Dinner Calories around 400 - 500
with the Almonds, I consumed roughly 930 - 1000 calories yesterday. Around 70g of carbs.
I added no exercise because of my floaty weak feeling. I just sat and relaxed, watched American Idol. (Go Scotty and Lauren!!!)



Day 5
Today I woke up full again. Weak feeling still.
I bought new eggs that had lower amounts of cholesterol and had 1 yolk + 2 egg whites.  (~90 cal)
For lunch, Marie Calendars salad bar again. Mixed greens, corn, tomato, onions, bacon bits, ground meat, with tomato basil dressing. I should be doing the ranch thing but I just cant do it!!! (~350cal)



I have no idea what I will have tonight for dinner. There is nothing left and I have no plans with anyone. Kind of a scary thought but I should go to the market before my cravings hit!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. keto cookbook

    ReplyDelete