About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.29.2011

Day 14: headache... from what? :(

Suffering from a headache right now. :( It's been about 5 hours, took an advil gel cap an hour ago and it still hasnt helped me any. I wonder what caused it? Or is it just one of my usual headaches?

Meals from today:
No breakfast
Lunch, BBQ Beef bowl from a japanese place. No rice, just veggie. I didnt know that they were going to put sauce on it... Havent had beef in a long time so I guess it is a good introduction to my tummy. (very little beef as you can see lol)





Dessert - tried a black berry cobbler recipe found online. Had a bite and it was ok. I'm probably still used to the sweet versions I had before.


After this, I was not feeling well. Headache started a little after lunch. Still feeling full and with a bad headache, I didn't want to eat... but knew I had to eat.

Dinner - microwaved salmon, cooked some bacon and a side of broccoli. Bacon was really the only reason why I ate lol. I basically had a bite of it with the other stuff and was able to finish the plate.


Still my calories are still low...
Total for today 655 cal , 20g carb, 8g fiber, 46g protein



Day 13 meals
Lunch Beeman's BBQ. Chicken with no teriyaki, veggie no rice. This thing was pretty good considering there are no sauces on it. Chicken was a bit dry but I like it that way lol.



Dinner - left over bacon wrapped chicken

Snack - dark almonds

Total for day 13 - 730cal, 29 g carb, 9g fiber, 71g protein

1 comment:

  1. i gotta say for me to see someone eating < 1k calories a day always seems insane. but then i'm a guy and pro athlete so when i tell ppl i generally eat sub 2k calories they also think that's crazy so perhaps this is cool. but then there are days where i eat an astronomical amount of food too as you saw!

    as for headaches maybe a doctor can help and if the one you go to can't try another one because migraines are generally difficult to properly diagnose.

    ReplyDelete