About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.24.2011

Paleo Day 9: Extra support makes the difference!

I recently joined a forum filled with people who are living the Paleolithic way, to help me with my journey. They are so helpful and I've jotted down a few good pointers and recipes from there. :) (happy camper). The biggest issue is... "You're not eating enough calories!", "stop counting calories!", "eat more!", "eat your eggs!" lol. I'll try my best but it is so hard when I was raised with very little protein in my diet. Even a small portion makes me feel full. I'll try my best though.

Today for breakfast I made TWO eggs and bacon. "If I am making bacon, do I still need Butter? Or is the grease enough?" Is my question of the day. As my mom used to say, "Just pretend like you're a fool, try it and see if it works." So I'm doing it ma!!!

Oh I love bacon.



So recap of yesterday.
Day 8

BREAKFAST: 1 yolk + 2 eggs in butter
LUNCH: Olive Garden chicken spiedini with extra veggie instead of potato





Dinner: My favorite japanese izakaya, Oto Oto. I thought it would be good for me since it is basically grilled meat on a stick but later that night, I wasnt feeling too great. 

Seared Mackerel 

stewed pork

Skewered pork, bacon wrapped zucchini 

Below are what was ordered but I did not eat.
I do not eat raw fish (bad japanese bad!) or beef.

Chirashi Bowl

Beef Tataki (rare beef over salad)

Calorie count was... (I'm not suppose to count but...) over 1000! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment