About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

5.25.2011

Paleo Day 10: Lesson learned, do not skip meals

Yesterday was an eye opener.

6:40am - I had my 2 whole eggs with uncured bacon in the morning, felt full when lunch time came and kept in mind what the others were telling me. "You don't have to eat if you don't feel hungry."

3:30pm - still not hungry and driving home from home I started feeling weird. Like sleepy and couldnt concentrate on driving. It started getting worse and worse and so I thought it was because I haven't eaten?

and around 4:00pm, I had to stop and get something to eat. Drove by Carl's and got the chicken sandwich wrapped in lettuce. Felt much better after I ate, as if nothing was wrong. HMMM... ???? Is this normal??

6:00pm dinner - I wasnt hungry because I had just ate but here we go, at a chinese restaurant again. Had lots of chinese veggies and a pork chop (no breading).

Exercise - I didnt feel tired at all so I was on my treadmill watching American Idol for 60 min. 3 miles. Cal burned 250 (supposidly)
Did 40 sit ups x5. I guess I am getting stronger :)

5 comments:

  1. i hope you learn that you should have listened to me and not random people ayami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also where are the pictures?! and where are my business cards?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha russ i'm glad you were able to finally leave a comment for me :)

    there are no photos because everything did not look very appetizing. plus if they are repeats, that is boring? what should i post pics of instead?

    business cards will be sent out after i get my other website completed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's true same photos or poor presentation is boring. i think it was just the other day that their server.

    when is that?!

    ReplyDelete