About Me

My photo
I wont believe it till I see it. Now I'm seeing it and I cant believe it.

6.13.2011

results of week 4 - unhappy

Didnt lose a single ounce this week, which makes me pretty sad.

Things I did differently.
Only walked once (yeah I had a lot going on!!)
Tried to eat much more than usual, no skipping meals. (reached 1000 cal at least a day)
Had an apple for the first time since starting with unsalted peanut butter.

Now, all of those above could be a factor... but to try and lose next week, I am going to change it all.
No more fruits for sure, go back to how I was eating (just making sure I dont feel ill), and walking or weights as much as possible.

Some meals I made last week that I didnt upload.

ground pork with spinach, onions and zucchini 

apple with unsalted peanut butter

pot roast

egg with green onions and bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment